A place to share a photographic record of the beautiful moments in my life
Wow, this is an incredible photo. Two friends, wrapped up - under the shelter of relationship (and going somewhere - it's a bus shelter, after all - and the third person, just outside the shelter looking in... amazing..
I'm glad you love it as much as I do. I took it from our passing tour bus, and was so glad I caught the moment. I love the colours too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, this is an incredible photo. Two friends, wrapped up - under the shelter of relationship (and going somewhere - it's a bus shelter, after all - and the third person, just outside the shelter looking in... amazing..
I'm glad you love it as much as I do. I took it from our passing tour bus, and was so glad I caught the moment. I love the colours too.
Post a Comment