A place to share a photographic record of the beautiful moments in my life
That's a very beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing! :)I just found your blog through blogger profile under John Bevere. Nice to see another fan! jaysmusikblog.blogspot.com
Thank you for your comment Jay. Sharing beauty only magnifies the joy.
I think I know that spot... If it's where I think it is, I've parked my car there many times to kill a few moments and to think and pray...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's a very beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing! :)
I just found your blog through blogger profile under John Bevere. Nice to see another fan!
jaysmusikblog.blogspot.com
Thank you for your comment Jay. Sharing beauty only magnifies the joy.
I think I know that spot... If it's where I think it is, I've parked my car there many times to kill a few moments and to think and pray...
Post a Comment